Thursday, October 13, 2016

Where is it??

I have removed the previous post. I want this to be a place for ludicrous tales of lodging. An escape from the politico of Facebook et al. So it's gone. Now that's out of the way, I have something to tell all of you.

I lost the shampoo. It is not in the handy rack by the sink, because I took a shower last night. It's not in the shower, where I usually leave it. It is not in either garbage can in the room, nor is it on the dresser, nor in the beds, nor in my suitcase.

I lost the shampoo. In a hotel room. A place where there are only so many places shampoo could be. It's gone. Not a trace.

I can hear my wife now. "You know, if you would LET THE MAIDS CLEAN YOUR ROOM this wouldn't happen because they would put a new one in the rack!" Yes, but they would also rob me of personal electronic devices and socks. Perhaps they defied my "Do Not Disturb" sign while I was working today, and in their anger at my refusal to pander to the worldwide maid robbery ring, they took the shampoo. At least they left my socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment